My Nailtiques trial started on Mon 6th Nov 2017. I’m using Nailtiques Protein Formula 3 on my left hand thumb nail, and taking a Biotin 100 ug / 100 mg supplement. Lovely hands is an authorised stockist of Nailtiques products.
Brace yourself for the pictures!
Above; Clare’s left hand thumb nail, bare 6.11.17. There is a split and peeling on the free edge.
Below; Clare’s left hand thumb nail, with one thin coat of Nailtiques Formula 3. 6.11.17. Believe me the free edge is filed smooth.
- always keep a good quality nail file on you to smooth a split nail end before it catches and goes deeper.
- apply Nailtiques in a thin coat, cap the nail tip and try and get some underneath as well, every other day.
- remove with non-acetone remover – I really think this makes a difference.
- avoid immersing your hands in water – wear gloves if washing up. Why? Nails absorb water, if you are putting Nailtiques on it will offer some protection against the effects of the water but if the nails swell a bit when they have absorbed water Nailtiques will peel off. I swim regularly so I will ensure I reapply nailtiques after if needed.
- keep an eye on your hands, try to stop grabbing at things when looking the other way, that’s when you will knock your nail and suffer a set back. Slow hand movements down and be mindful when reaching out, tuck your finger / thumb with the healing nail in to protect it when putting on your coat for example.
If you would like to read up on the products and purchase please follow the links above, lovely hands is an authorised stockist. We are competitively priced and give a quality nail file and orange stick with each purchase.
Email me (details on website) if you are not sure which Formula you need.